Florida law firm Richman Greer, P.A., announced that 9 of its attorneys in Miami and West Palm Beach, Fla., have been named by Florida Super Lawyers among the top attorneys in the state for 2018. This list includes seven attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers, two as Rising Stars, and one noted for landing in the top 100 in Miami and Top 50 Women List.
The following Richman Greer attorneys appeared as Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the specified areas of practice:
Recognized as Super Lawyers:
• Gary S. Betensky, Business Litigation
• Manuel A. Garcia-Linares, Business Litigation
• Alan G. Greer, Business Litigation
• Dolly Hernandez, Family Law (Top 100 in Miami, Florida Top 50 Women List)
• Charles H. Johnson, Estate & Probate
• Michael J. Napoleone, Business Litigation
• Gerald F. Richman, Business Litigation
Recognized as Rising Stars:
• Nathaniel M. Edenfield, Business Litigation
• Amanda R. Keller, Business Litigation
According to the publication’s website, Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third-party research. Every candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.